- Full Name: Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi
- Country: Pakistan
- Other names: Lala
- Role: All Rounder
- Born: 01st March, 1980
- Age: 37 years, 5 months, 15 days
- Batting Style: Right-hand bat
- Bowling Style: Legbreak googly
Shahid Khan Afridi is a Pakistani professional cricketer and former captain of the Pakistan national cricket team. Afridi was born on 1 March 1980 in Khyber Agency of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan. He is from the Afridi tribe of Pashtuns. He is a cousin of Javed Afridi, CEO of Haier Pakistan. Afridi is married to Nadia and has four daughters Aqsa, Ansha, Ajwa, and Asmara.He also holds a record of taking most wickets (97) and most player-of-the match awards in Twenty20 International cricket.
He is known for his aggressive batting style, and previously held the record for the fastest ODI century in 37 deliveries. He also holds the distinction of having hit the most number of sixes in the history of ODI cricket. Afridi considers himself a better bowler than batsman, and has taken 48 Test wickets and over 350 in ODIs. Currently, Afridi is leading the chart of most T20I wickets with 92 wickets from 92 matches. Afridi used to be the President for PSL team Peshawar Zalmi which is owned by his cousin Javed Afridi.
Afridi is a philanthropist and owner of the Shahid Afridi Foundation. In 2015, Afridi was named among the top 20 most charitable athletes in the world by Do Something.
On 19 February 2017, Afridi announced his retirement from international cricket.
- He holds the record for taking the most number of wickets as captain in T20Is(40)
- Holds the record for the best bowling figures as captain in a T20I(4-14)
- Most runs conceded by a bowler in his T20I career(2362)
- Holds the record for taking the most number of T20I wickets when playing at away soil(29)